Thursday, June 7, 2012

Obvious & Subtle Things

OBVIOUS
If you're expecting a good post, well, lower your expectations.
I ain't a good blogger, not because I am built this way, but I am too 'busy' to indulge myself constructing words, letters and sentences together. I have assignments that literally forces me to spend time doing that, so why bother?


I wish you could answer that for me, because I hate finding answers to questions I don't want to know the answers.

Aren't questions suppose to have answers?
Not, if you don't want it to be.
But every answers comes from a question! How do you explain that?
Nope. Not every question has an answer though.

And the point is?


See what I did there? :)


SUBTLE
Ever cried? Once? How do you like it? Well, crying can be seen resources human does to ease their pain. Yup, there's a lot other ways out there a human being can think of, but let us think about tears. Why is it more apparent on woman? Why does when a woman cries, it's a normal thing, but for a man, it's not?

Hell no! I cried. And I am a man.
Context. If you cried because you just lose a lottery ticket that probably will lead you to win jackpot money (pardon my 'noob'ness in gambling lol ;p), or anything that doesn't come from the heart, it's not the same wavelength with how women see crying as their tools of potraying their pain, responded by the water/salt/unicorn'ssweat coming from the tears' gland in their eyes.

So, a man has no EMOTION whatsoever, hence they don't cry?
Sad thing about this is, man don't think they have no emotions, but simply, letting it slide in women's mind that they appear so. Because, men are suppose to be a wall that women can lean on, if they are potrayed as a men who cry everytime, every SINGLE time, then, who's the real 'women' in the situation.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not bashing on those men who cry. Heck, even I do, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. But it's the belief coming from society's convention that segregate us from displaying certain behaviours, with the fear that we are potraying ourselves as someone else, outside the norm from a community.

Believe me, a man who cares, doesn't even need to cry in public, just to prove a point to the interested parties, but as long as his intentions are clear, and the person he's responding to understand, we don't even need to enter this 'emotions debate' that a man or woman should have.

That being said, I wonder when my next blog going to be. Perhaps a comedic act will 'relieve' the tensioness of my posts so far. Well, that's the fun part of being a drama teacher. We know suspense even before we see one!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment