Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Blinded Sight

Hey all.

Have you ever stumble upon the phrase "Friends who laughed with you during your happy moments are friends you'll remember, but those who cried with you when you're at your lowest points in life, are the ones you'll keep and stay in your memories FOREVER?"
 It's never that simple, isn't it?



I know I rarely emphatizes with people, making inappropriate comments or jokes in the middle of a conversation, among friends, people that I knew even or strangers, because I wanted them to remember me as a person who is bubbly, lively.

Or do I?

I fail to see what're the important things in friendship. Caring, listening to problems, all the touchy-feely stuffs. And why is that? Because it's awkward for me to go against my personality that I projected among friends. I approach my way of friend-ship differently. I wanted to be unique.

Or, could it be sheer ignorance?

Perhaps, I'm afraid, time will come when this happiness moments will stop, and I had to sit by myself, alone, and cry.

But I was ignorant. Why can't I feel happy for them? Instead of sulking and being sad on the middle of a farewell. I choose to seclude myself from the spot. Saying it'll be alright.
Again, I was ignoring my own feelings.


That's exactly what happened when I sat down at the Victoria Coach Station.

No more friends that I can have fun with.
No more jokes to make.

It's all sadness.
And my pride was injured.

"A wounded animal, on its' dying breath, fought the fiercest"

And I injured others in the process.
I'm aware of that.

But feelings let me be, because it's taken over logic and my mental processes.



I wish I could change it all that, forgive me.
And if you're reading this, and you're saying I'm not what I think I am,
Thank you.

You fail to understand me.
But it's alright, this shrouded mystery in life is better left unspoken.
Because it'll just bring another confusion to an already complicated life.

But, promise this, if I ever hurt you, or say bad things and failed to be a 'friend'
Give me a slap of reality.
Hard.


1 comment:

  1. if anything you feelings reflect that you're merely normal human..well, maybe a really hilarious one..:P

    ReplyDelete